Thursday, March 7, 2013

Welcome Aboard Farmers Insurance

Combat Radio and myself are proud to welcome aboard Farmers Insurance Group as the sponsor of the sports report hosted by my self Stephen Appell on Combat Radio. I can not express how excited i am to have a great sponsor such as Farmers on board to support us. I am looking forward to many of great Farmers Insurance Sports Reports to come. I will be keeping updates on driver of the #5 Farmers Insurance Chevrolet Kasey Kahne. This is a great experience and I cannot wait to share it with every one of you. Remember to catch Combat Radio on latalkradio.com from 10a.m. to 12p.m.
And for all your insurance needs to contact Johnny Castaneda at Farmers Insurance and learn why packaging your Home/Auto/Life/Commercial Insurances can save you money/time and stress at 661-252-1866.
Keep following for more updates at stephenappell.com, stephenappell.com on Facebook, and Twitter @stephen_combat and @stephenappell

No comments: