Monday, April 2, 2012

Action packed weekend race fans

Well Nascar fans what did you think of Sundays cup race, could you have asked for a better race, it was packed full of bumping, slide jobs, and door to door banging. Even Jeff Gordon rubbed his way past his own driver Jimmie Johnson. But I am serious could you have asked for a better cup race and yes I am talking about the David Reutimann debacle at the end of the race which caused a huge mess in turn 1 on the restart. Please let me know send me your comments. But Nascar was not the only racing on, the IRL had there second race of the season at Barber Motorsports Park where Will Power drove the number 12 Verizon Wireless Penske Chevrolet to victory lane. With 2 wins in the first 2 races, seems like Penske is off to a start much like John Force racing. I want to hear about the IRL too, what are you first reactions to the new cars, and new engines. Send me an e-mail let me know what you think or what you want to talk about.

No comments: